Our friends at NMCA Digital put together an awesome Mopar 408CI smallblock. Based on a production 360CI Chrysler block bored .030 over and stroker crank this set up was the perfect base for the Nitrous Outlet Puck System.
There are no words to describe just how evil this CTS-V really looks, but it’s important to understand that it’s just as powerful as it would have you believe. Owned by a power crazed maniac, this CTS-V packs a ported blower, upper and lower pulleys, a Vengeance Racing Camshaft Kit PLUS, WCCH LSA cylinder heads, American Racing 2-inch long-tube headers, a Snow Stage II methanol system, a Nitrous Outlet 102mm dual stage nitrous system, a built 6L90E, a full D3 carbon body package, ADV1 wheels for the street and a VR spec Weld RTS drag pack for the track… In other words, if Darth Vader needed a ride, we’d bet Randy would be one of the first people he would call.
- Nitrous Outlet C7 Hard-line Plate System with dedicated fuel system
- Vengeance Racing custom spec camshaft- VVT retained/DOD deleted
- Vengeance Racing Dual Valvespring Kit
- Vengeance Racing Hardened Pushrods
- Katech C5R Timing Chain
- Comp 850-16 Lifters
- Comp Cams Trunion Kit
- Comp Cams Phaser Limiter
- American Racing 1 7/8 Longtubes with CATTED 3″ X pipe
- All tuning in house using HP Tuner & EFI Live VIA Vengeance PCM